Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting school



Hey hey hey. So I got registered for school this semester. I am kind of nervous about it because it has been a couple of years since I have done school. I'm sure I'll do fine but still kind of scary, not to mention they have us working 12's five days a week. I only signed up for two classes for now just to see how I can handle it. I am taking intro to psychology and philosophy of religion. Having Mollie getting her masters in psychology I thought it would be cool to get a taste of what she is doing and maybe I just might like it. I'm not sure what I want to go into for now so I just need to test the waters. Both classes are online that way I can come home on leave and do the wedding and everything without missing school. I am so blessed to be able to go for almost no cost to me, I'm going to take full advantage for as long as possible. Mollie is still pluggin away at school. She is about to start her second semester at Gonzaga. She knocked the first one out like it was a cake walk, I admire her knowledge and strength in school and hope it rubs off on me a little as I start. She has almost already got all of the reading and journal entries done for one of her classes and is going to do great this semster. If you ask her she probably wont agree but I know she will. On top of all that, planning a wedding to. Her family has been helping so much with the plans and calling and all that so we thank them and love them so so much the help and thank all of mine for offering to help. I'm sure as the wedding gets closer you might get roped into something. So thank you all again for everything.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to do great in school! I don't know where you find the time though! 5 12's....that is a lot of work!!!! I am more than happy to help out with anything you or Mollie need. Please know that if you ever need anything you can count on Brooks and I. We love you both and can't wait for the reception!

    ReplyDelete