Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sorry people, sorry

Well, it has been a while since we have posted and with all the recent events we have work ahead of us. I will be working on it as I get pictures from everything. Mollie and I want to say thank you to everybody who made our reception happen and to all those who came. It was a the most special day for the both of us. Well until the next posts which will be the crazy stories of all that happened this past month, take care. P.S Thank you again everybody

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there! Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry we missed it. I'm glad it went well. Now your just a couple of old married people. I just want to say,"Have lots of fun and laughs".

    ReplyDelete
  3. pictures! pictures! pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete